A 3500 lumen projector is a powerful and versatile device that can be used for a variety of purposes. Whether you need to project a large image for a presentation or you want to enjoy a cinema-quality home theater experience, a 3500 lumen projector is the perfect solution. With its bright and clear image, it is perfect for any environment. In this article, we will discuss the different types of 3500 lumen projectors, the benefits of owning one, the important features to look for, the cost and how to set it up and maintain it.
A Comparison Table For The Best 3500 Lumen Projector
Analyzing the Best 3500 Lumen Projector and Checking over thousands of customer reviews, we have made a comparison. It will help you choose the perfect 3500 Lumen Projector.
|01||ViewSonic PX701HD 1080p Projector||4.5||Check Current Price|
|02||BenQ TH585 1080p Home Entertainment Projector||4.5||Check Current Price|
|03||ViewSonic PS600X 3500 Lumens XGA HDMI||4.4||Check Current Price|
|04||ViewSonic LS820 1080p Laser Projector||4.0||Check Current Price|
|05||ViewSonic LS700HD 1080p Laser Projector||3.8||Check Current Price|
Different Types of 3500 Lumen Projectors
There are two main types of 3500 lumen projectors: LCD and DLP (digital light processing). Both offer excellent image quality and brightness, but they differ in their technology and how they project images. LCD projectors use liquid crystal display (LCD) technology, while DLP projectors use a digital micromirror device (DMD) to project images onto the screen.
Benefits Of Owning A 3500 Lumen Projector
A 3500 lumen projector can provide a wide range of benefits. It has a high brightness level, allowing it to project large images even in brightly lit rooms. It also has a wide range of image adjustment settings, so you can customize the image to suit your viewing needs. Additionally, a 3500 lumen projector can also be used in a variety of environments, including classrooms, conference rooms, and home theaters.
01. ViewSonic PX701HD 1080p Projector
✓ Best Choice
The ViewSonic PX701HD 1080p Projector provides a high-definition cinematic experience with vibrant colors and sharp images. It has a brightness rating of 3500 lumens, making it ideal for large, brightly lit rooms. It features Full HD 1080p resolution, 3D compatibility, and a variety of connection options. The projector also has a wide range of image modes, including a 1.3x optical zoom, allowing for easy installation and image adjustment.
- High-definition 1080p resolution with vibrant colors and sharp images
- High brightness rating of 3500 lumens for use in larger rooms
- 1.3x optical zoom for easy installation and image adjustment
- Several connection options and image modes
- 3D compatibility for a more immersive experience
- Bulky design may be difficult to set up in some spaces
- Limited platform compatibility
- Cost may be prohibitive for some users
02. BenQ TH585 1080p Home Entertainment Projector
Description: The BenQ TH585 1080p Home Entertainment Projector is a powerful and reliable projector that delivers an immersive and captivating viewing experience. It boasts a high-contrast ratio of 15,000:1 and a full HD resolution of 1920×1080, providing crystal-clear images with rich and vibrant colors. The TH585 also has a short-throw lens that makes it perfect for use in small spaces, and its 3D capability allows for a truly immersive experience.
- -High contrast ratio of 15,000:1 and a full HD resolution of 1920×1080
- -Short-throw lens makes it perfect for use in small spaces
- -3D capability for an immersive experience
- -Quiet operation
- -No built-in speakers
- -Lacks some advanced features such as auto-focus and keystone correction
03. ViewSonic PS600X 3500 Lumens XGA HDMI
The ViewSonic PS600X is a 3500 Lumens XGA HDMI Networkable Short Throw Projector for Home and Office that offers a wide range of features for both business and entertainment use. With a native resolution of 1024×768, this projector offers superior image quality with a sharp and vivid picture. The projector is also equipped with a host of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, composite, and audio inputs, allowing users to connect to a variety of devices. In addition, the PS600X has a short throw lens, allowing users to project a larger image from a short distance, making it perfect for presentations in small to medium-sized rooms.
- 3500 Lumens of brightness for a clear and vivid picture
- 1024×768 native resolution for sharp and detailed images
- Short throw lens for larger images from a short distance
- Variety of connectivity options, including HDMI, VGA, composite, and audio
- Price is on the higher end
- No lens shift or zoom features
- Not suitable for large rooms
04. ViewSonic LS820 1080p Laser Projector
The ViewSonic LS820 is a powerful 1080p projector with ultra short throw lens technology, 3500 lumens of brightness and a 6-segment color wheel to create an immersive home theater experience. This projector has a throw ratio of 0.25-0.50:1 so you can have large images in a small space. It also features HDMI, USB, and VGA ports, plus a host of other features to make your home theater setup complete.
- Ultra short throw lens technology for large images in small spaces.
- 3500 lumens of brightness for clear viewing even in well-lit rooms.
- 6-segment color wheel for vibrant colors and accurate color reproduction.
- HDMI, USB, and VGA ports for connecting various devices.
- Multiple image and audio settings for a customized viewing experience.
- The ultra short throw lens technology may cause a slight loss of image quality.
- Expensive compared to other projectors with similar features.
05. ViewSonic LS700HD 1080p Laser Projector
The ViewSonic LS700HD 1080p Laser Projector is a powerful projector equipped with 3500 lumens of brightness and 3D dual HDMI for a vivid and immersive experience. It offers low input lag for fast-paced gaming, making it ideal for home theater systems and gaming setups. The projector also features a long-lasting laser light source that can last up to 30,000 hours of use.
- High brightness of 3500 lumens for vibrant images
- 3D dual HDMI inputs for a more immersive experience
- Low input lag for fast-paced gaming
- Long-lasting laser light source with a lifespan of up to 30,000 hours
- Compatible with a wide range of devices
- Price is on the higher end of the spectrum
- Not ideal for large-scale presentations
Important Features Of A 3500 Lumen Projector
When shopping for a 3500 lumen projector, it is important to consider the features available. Look for a projector with a contrast ratio of at least 3000:1, as this will ensure that dark and light areas of the image are clearly visible. Additionally, it is important to check the projector’s native resolution, as this will determine how sharp the image will be. Other important features include HDMI ports, wireless connectivity, and image-processing technologies such as Motion Enhancer.
How To Set Up A 3500 Lumen Projector
Setting up a 3500 lumen projector is relatively easy. First, make sure that the projector is placed in an area with no direct sunlight and that it is at least 18 inches away from any walls or other objects. Then, connect the projector to the power source and turn it on. Then, use the projector’s remote control to adjust the image settings such as aspect ratio, brightness, and contrast. Finally, connect the projector to a laptop, Blu-ray player, or other video sources.
How To Maintain A 3500 Lumen Projector
Maintaining a 3500 lumen projector is important to ensure that it continues to perform at its best. To keep your projector running smoothly, it is important to clean the projector lens regularly and to avoid leaving the projector on for extended periods of time. Additionally, it is important to make sure that the projector is not exposed to extreme temperatures or high humidity levels.
How To Choose The Best 3500 Lumen Projector
- Research: Before purchasing a 3500 lumen projector, it is important to research various models and brands to find the one that best suits your needs. Consider factors such as brightness, resolution, contrast, connectivity, and price. Reading online reviews can also be helpful in making an informed decision.
- Brightness: A 3500 lumen projector is bright enough for larger spaces, such as classrooms and conference rooms. However, it is important to consider the size of the room and the ambient light level when determining how bright the projector should be.
- Resolution: Choose a projector with a high resolution for sharper images. Most projectors offer resolutions up to 1080p, but some offer higher resolutions such as 4K or 8K.
- Contrast: Projectors with higher contrast ratios will produce more vibrant images. Look for a projector with a contrast ratio of at least 3000:1.
- Connectivity: Look for a projector with multiple connection options, such as HDMI, USB, VGA, and audio outputs. This will allow you to connect to a variety of devices.
- Price: Price is always an important factor when purchasing any type of technology. Make sure to shop around for the best deal, and don’t forget to factor in the cost of replacement bulbs.
- Warranty: Look for a warranty that covers parts and labor. This will give you peace of mind knowing that any problems with the projector will be taken care of.
By considering these factors, you should be able to find the best 3500 lumen projector for your needs.
Q1. What is a 3500 lumen projector?
A. A 3500 lumen projector is a projector that is capable of producing up to 3500 lumens of light output. This level of brightness is suitable for use in larger spaces such as classrooms and conference rooms.
Q2. How do I know how bright my projector should be?
A. The brightness of the projector should be determined by the size of the room and the ambient light level. In general, a 3500 lumen projector is suitable for larger spaces.
Q3. What resolution should I look for in a projector?
A. Most projectors offer resolutions up to 1080p, but some projectors offer higher resolutions such as 4K or 8K.
Q4. What is the minimum contrast ratio I should look for in a projector?
A. Look for a projector with a contrast ratio of at least 3000:1 for more vibrant images.
Q5. Are there any other features I should consider when purchasing a projector?
A. Look for a projector with multiple connection options such as HDMI, USB, VGA, and audio outputs. Additionally, consider the cost of replacement bulbs and the warranty that comes with the projector.
A 3500 lumen projector is an excellent choice for a variety of applications. It offers a bright, clear image and a wide range of features, making it perfect for presentations or home theater use. When shopping for a projector, consider the features, cost, and setup requirements. Additionally, it is important to properly maintain the projector to ensure that it continues to perform at its best.