To make the eyes more attractive and more beautiful, today, many women use Eyelash Extensions. But, these extensions are not permanent, and they all need to remove these eyelash extensions at one time.
There are several types of eyelash extension removal system. If you don’t like to go to the salon or if you haven’t enough time to go there, you can remove the eyelash extension at home with remover.
There are different types of remover. Among these, the solvent remover, the cream remover, and the gel remover are demanded.
The SOLVENT REMOVER
Solvent remover is one kind of liquid remover that is applied to the lash extensions with a cotton ball or cotton swab. Some of the solvents contain chemicals that are harmful to the skin. In that case, you can choose the remover experienced with ingredients.
THE CREAM REMOVER
It is a creamy consistency remover that looks like lotion. The cream remover is easy to use, and with this product, there is no probability of getting the remover into eyes.
THE GEL REMOVER
Gel removers are thicker than the solvent remover, and they do not contain any oil so that you can use gel safely with strip lashes.
Moreover, there are more types of remover in the market. But, these eyelash extension removers are easy to use at home. According to the types f your eyelids and the extensions, you have to pick up the eyelash extension remover.
Here are 5 Best Eyelash Extension Removers you can use to take off the extensions.
۞ WE LOVE EYES ALL-NATURAL TEA TREE EYELID MAKEUP REMOVER KIT
۞ CHRISSANTHIE EYELID CLEANSER 30 ML WITH TEA TREE & CITRUS EXTRACTS
۞ CHRISSANTHIE EYE CLEANSER FOAM EYELID CLEANSER WITH TEA TREE
۞ ALL NATURAL EYELASH ADHESIVE REMOVER
۞ EYELASH EXTENSION & EYELASH GLUE REMOVER BY BLACKBERRY-15g
WE LOVE EYES
CHRISSANTHIE EYELID CLEANSER
CHRISSANTHIE EYE CLEANSER
ALL NATURAL EYELASH
EYELASH GLUE REMOVER
1. WE LOVE EYES ALL-NATURAL TEA TREE EYELID MAKEUP REMOVER KIT
We all should avoid chemicals as much as possible. To remove the eyelash extension, many women use various types of cleanser with chemicals that are harmful to health and eyes as well as it can damage the natural eyelashes. To protect the eyes, it is time to say the chemical products goodbye because We Love Eyes Makeup Remove Kit has made with natural ingredients.
This 2-steps all-natural eye makeup remover has come with 2 bottles- a bottle of remover oil and a bottle of foaming cleanser. The remover oil removes the toughest eye makeup and with the foaming cleanser, you can gently wash the makeup residue away to keep your eyes clean.
It is 100% natural with a combination of various secret ingredients. It has tea tree oil that safely removes stubborn makeup and reduces symptoms of dry eye, bacteria blepharitis, and Demodex mites. There are no artificial colors, chemicals, alcohols, and so many other harmful things.
HOW TO USE?
- On a cotton pad, take 2-5 drops of remover oil and, with the eye closed, gently wipe until eye makeup is smudged away.
- Use 1-2 pumps of Foaming cleanser on clean fingertips and wash away the makeup residue. Close your eyes and gently rub onto the eyelid margins back and forth. Finally, rinse with water and towel dry.
- After removing false lashes, you can use the foaming cleanser to wash off the residue from the eyelid.
2. CHRISSANTHIE ALL-IN-ONE EYELID CLEANSER 30 ML WITH TEA TREE & CITRUS EXTRACTS
Chrissanthie is an all-in-one makeup remover that can be used as a daily eye makeup remover, eyelash extension removal, and as a face wash. Chrissanthie has tea tree and citrus extracts that awakens the skin with a citrus fresh. Besides eyelash extension removal, it is also useful for the lens wearers and people with sensitive eyes because it doesn’t leave any oily residue.
HOW TO USE?
- Take a cotton pad and soak it into warm water.
- Take a small quantity of cleanser on the pad. Close your eyes and apply this extension removal on the upper and lower lid.
- Apply it on the extension too and rinse thoroughly.
3. CHRISSANTHIE EYE CLEANSER FOAM EYELID CLEANSER WITH TEA TREE
This all-in-one anti-bacterial eyelash extensions cleanser is tested and recognized by Health Care Practitioners & Beauty Professionals. It is an effective heavy makeup remover which is designed especially for lash extensions and for cleaning the eyelids. It is an anti-aging and perfume-free product.
HOW TO USE?
- Take a little amount of foam on a damp cotton pad or wet fingertips
- Gently swab from inner to outer lid
- Wash the eyelids with warm water thoroughly
4. ALL NATURAL EYELASH ADHESIVE REMOVER
This faux lash glue remove has come with 2, 10 ml bottles. It is a chemical-free, vegan and paraben-free, plant-based essential oil remover removes Eyelash extension adhesive and makeup from false lashes quickly and gently. This Botanical Experienced eyelash extension removal doesn’t come for the eyes, it comes only for false lash application.
HOW TO USE?
- Take some remover on a cotton pad and wipe gently
- Apply this eyelash extension remover only on the false lash
5. EYELASH EXTENSION & EYELASH GLUE REMOVER BY BLACKBERRY-15g
Blackberry is providing 15g eyelash extension removal cream/gel that has a high viscosity level so that it doesn’t get into the eyes while using. It removes eyelash glue without making any mess.
HOW TO USE?
- Take a cotton pad and put a small amount of remover cream/gel on it
- Softly rub the eyelashes and apply the remover all around the eyelashes
- After 2-3 minutes, gently rub after the false eyelashes and remove it
At the time of eyelash extension removal, be careful about applying the remover. Never use remover into the eyes. If you feel any side effects, then stop applying and visit your doctor.