One of the biggest challenges that all people face is to keep their hair clean, shiny, silky, and beautiful, with that characteristic shape that identifies each one. But, to achieve it can be something really difficult where many factors such as time can be your worst enemy. Going to a hairdressing saloon can not only be very expensive, but they must also go thru different experiments by different stylists. For that reason currently has born a solution, a weapon, the hairdryer, perhaps one of the most important tools for each woman. But, what happens in those moments where you should take a trip? Which travel hair dryer will give you a better result? Don’t worry, you won’t have to waste time trying them, we have done it for you. Here we present the Best Travel Hair Dryer.
5 Best Travel Hair Dryer Reviews
- Conair – 1875 Watt Dual Voltage Folding Hair Dryer
- T3 Featherweight compact folding dryer
- BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer
- Drybar Let it Blow! It’s Drybar to Go the Ultimate Travel Essentials Kit
- Sephora Collection Mini Blast Travel Ionic Blow Dryer
1. Conair – 1875 Watt Dual Voltage Folding Hair Dryer
The Conair is a dryer characterized by its small and harmonious size but, that this does not deceive you. Its incredible power surpasses its size completely, and its functions can be considered very diverse. Its main features show an ideal hair dryer for travel, because thanks to its dimensions, it can become a stylistic tool of great and various functions, which occupies a smaller space. In addition, the Conair has two heat settings and two acceleration settings, in conjunction with a cool shot button that offers you a break at the time you need it.
- Thanks to its size it covers less space in any travel luggage.
- Its power splitter gives its users a higher performance to achieve drying at the necessary times without altering its functionality.
- It is reinforced with titanium cells, which guarantees complete durability regardless of the constant use.
- It has a perfect grip adapted with a special material that will provide greater dexterity at the time of use.
- It has a light and folding instruments, which provide greater comfort when working with it.
- Its speed controller has a lower capacity than other dryers.
2. T3 Featherweight Compact Folding Dryer
This dryer is the best launched by SoftAire technology from T3. Its design shows a dryer of common dimensions but with a unique system of deployment that offers its users the possibility of taking it anywhere without any problem since it can change shape easily and be included in the smallest spaces of your suitcase. In addition to this, the T3 Featherweight is a dryer with elegant details unique in its style, which gives the feeling of using something professional.
- Its deployment system provides users greater comfort for its storage.
- The internal components offer users high capacity equipment designed to fulfill the strongest jobs.
- It has an ion enrichment that provides greater efficiency and speed to cover large hair sections.
- The dryer’s body is coated with titanium to provide greater durability and heat utilization.
- It has a cold disperser which its users may require in times of high temperatures to balance the hair.
- The T3 can be a travel tool at a high cost.
3. BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer
This could be one of the most recognized brands in the world after its first launch. The BaBylissPRO is one of the most useful dryers and this is due to the titanium components that make it a tool with greater potential, durability, and efficiency. Its style is very striking with a red color that immediately captivates the viewer’s eye, also has a size of unconventional dimensions that allow it to be included and easily mixed in any luggage.
- It is a light dryer, and thanks to its design provides a better grip and the possibility of including it in any space.
- Its reinforced titanium cells provide its users with better air quality with adjustable temperatures thanks to its multiple speed controllers.
- It has an infrared heat system that provides long-distance heat for more drying with less damage.
- Its titanium system offers better performance and durability.
- It has a gradual system of heat and cold with multiple controllers to accomplish the most demanding needs.
- No Cons
4. Drybar Let it Blow! It’s Drybar To Go The Ultimate Travel Essentials Kit
Can you imagine a hairdressing salon with multiple stylists inside your suitcase? If the answer is yes, we present the Drybar kit that makes this possible. This kit is specially designed for those trips where it does not matter if your stay is short or long. Its components are undoubtedly the best option since it includes a folding hair dryer that gives you a considerable space-saving and also provides great power. It also has integrated a conditioner, a dry shampoo, hair clips, among other equipment that will give you in your trip complete tranquility for enjoyment and personal pleasure.
- It offers its users the complete toolkit with a high-quality hair dryer that can be very useful.
- It offers greater economic savings, in addition to greater use of space in your travel bag thanks to its container with cord for storage.
- Contains a reinforced dryer on its walls with titanium to provide durability
- It has added equipment that can satisfy different needs without much effort.
- Provides high quality and fully guaranteed hair instruments.
- No Cons
RELATED: Best Flat Iron for Black Hair.
5. Sephora Collection Mini Blast Travel Ionic Blow Dryer
This is one of the most luxurious dryers. Its design is designed to be striking and very attractive in the eyes of its viewers and at the same time, provides a world-class utility because the technology with which it is manufactured provides a double voltage so it becomes an instrument without geographical limitations of utility.
- It contains the latest technology DC motorization that gives its users better care for their hair.
- Its dimensions are considerably lower than the standards, so it is very convenient equipment for any trip.
- Its cells are made of titanium wires for durability.
- The technology used in its manufacture is a great category, arguably one of the most sophisticated in the world today.
- It has a three-speed system to achieve greater heat amplitude, as well as a cold system to control high temperatures.
- Its cost can be higher.
What We Recommended:
A travel tool should be made up of very useful pieces that meet needs in different ways so, after an exhaustive search and consultation to professionals in the area, our recommendation is the Drybar Kit, this is undoubtedly one of the best options to start a trip that every user that requires it should have.