The Optoma HD143x and HD142x projectors are two of the best projectors available in the market today. They are both designed to create a stunning cinematic experience in any room of the house. Both projectors offer 1080p resolution and a range of features, such as a high contrast ratio and a long-lasting lamp life.
This article will compare and contrast the Optoma HD143x and HD142x projectors to help you decide which one is the best for your home cinema setup. We’ll take a look at their features, performance, pros and cons, and overall value. By the end of this review, you’ll have a better understanding of which projector is the right fit for you.
Comparison of Features For Optoma HD143x vs HD142x
- Resolution: The Optoma HD143x and HD142x both offer a native 1080p resolution, allowing you to enjoy detailed images and vivid colors.
- Contrast Ratio: The Optoma HD143x has a high 20,000:1 contrast ratio and the HD142x has a 10,000:1 contrast ratio.
- Brightness: The Optoma HD143x has a brighter 3,000 lumens and the HD142x has a 2,200 lumens brightness rating.
- Throw Ratio: The Optoma HD143x has a longer throw ratio of 1.3-2.2:1 and the HD142x has a shorter throw ratio of 1.55-1.94:1.
- Lamp Life: The Optoma HD143x has a longer 15,000 hour lamp life and the HD142x has a shorter 10,000 hour lamp life.
- Image Quality: The Optoma HD143x offers better image quality due to its higher contrast ratio and brighter output.
- Price: The Optoma HD143x is more expensive than the HD142x, but it offers better features and performance.
Optoma HD142X 1080p 3000 Lumens 3D DLP Home Theater Projector
Optoma HD143X is a high-performance 1080p home theater projector that provides a stunning, crystal-clear image with an incredible level of detail and vibrant colors. The Optoma HD143X is loaded with features, such as a 10,000:1 contrast ratio, 1.1x zoom, and 24fps 3D support, allowing you to watch your favorite movies and shows in full HD quality. Additionally, this projector comes equipped with two HDMI ports, making it easy to connect all your favorite devices, like Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, and streaming sticks. With its long lamp life of up to 15,000 hours and low fan noise, the Optoma HD143X is perfect for watching movies, playing games, and more.
- High-performance 1080p image
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.1x zoom
- 24fps 3D support
- Two HDMI ports
- Long lamp life of up to 15,000 hours
- Low fan noise
- Pricey for some budgets
Optoma HD143X Affordable High Performance 1080p Home Theater Projector
Optoma HD142X is a full HD 1080p 3D projector ideal for home entertainment. It features a 3,200 lumens brightness and a 23,000:1 contrast ratio, ensuring stunningly clear images with deep blacks and bright whites. Its 1.1x zoom and vertical lens shift make it easy to set up and adjust, while the 10W speaker provides powerful sound. The HD142X has 3D support and two HDMI inputs, plus MHL connectivity to connect your smartphone or tablet. With up to 15,000 hours of lamp life and low maintenance, this projector is a great choice for enjoying movies, games, and more in the comfort of your own home.
- Full HD 1080p 3D projector
- Brightness of 3,200 lumens
- Contrast ratio of 23,000:1
- 1.1x zoom and vertical lens shift for easy setup
- 10W speaker for powerful sound
- 3D support and two HDMI inputs
- MHL connectivity for smartphones and tablets
- Lamp life of up to 15,000 hours
- Low maintenance
- -No wireless connection
- No built-in speakers
- What are the key differences between the Optoma HD143X and HD142X?
Answer: The Optoma HD143X has a brightness of 3000 lumens and a contrast ratio of 23,000:1, while the Optoma HD142X has a brightness of 2400 lumens and a contrast ratio of 22,000:1.
- Does either of the Optoma projectors support 3D?
Answer: Yes, both the Optoma HD143X and HD142X support 3D.
- How much input lag is present on the Optoma projectors?
Answer: Both the Optoma HD143X and HD142X have an input lag of 16ms.
- What type of throw ratio do the Optoma projectors have?
Answer: The Optoma HD143X has a throw ratio of 1.47-1.62:1, while the Optoma HD142X has a throw ratio of 1.47-1.62:1.
- What are the image resolution capabilities of the Optoma projectors?
Answer: Both the Optoma HD143X and HD142X have a native resolution of 1080p (1920 x 1080).
- What type of inputs/outputs do the Optoma projectors have?
Answer: Both the Optoma HD143X and HD142X have two HDMI inputs and audio output.
- Are either of the Optoma projectors compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant?
Answer: No, neither the Optoma HD143X or HD142X are compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
The Optoma HD143x and HD142x projectors offer great value for the money. The HD143x has better features and performance, while the HD142x is more affordable. If you’re looking for a great cinematic experience, the Optoma HD143x is a great choice. If you’re on a budget, the HD142x is a great option.