[wpsm_box type=”dashed_border” float=”none” text_align=”left”]
Table of Contents
- 0.1 What Is Tek Wooden Hair brush?
- 0.2 Are Wooden Brushes Good for Your Hair?
- 1 Here Is A List Of Top 5 Tek Wooden Hair Brush
- 2 Tek Wooden Hair Brush Table – 2020
- 2.1 1. Tek Small Paddle Hair Brush In Ash Wood – Tek Hair Brush
- 2.2 2. PureGLO Detangling – Wooden Bristle Hair Brush
- 2.3 3. CHOSIN Natural – Wooden Brush Hair
- 2.4 4. NIPOO Natural Wooden Paddle Hair Brush – Wooden Brush Tek
- 2.5 5. Dovahlia Boar Bristle Hair Brush Set
- 2.5.1 FAQs: Wooden Hair Brushes
- 2.5.2 Q1: Why Should You Need A Switch To Wooden Hair Brush?
- 2.5.3 Q2: What Is The Difference Between Brushing And Combing?
- 2.5.4 Q3: Is It Better To Comb Or Brush Hair?
- 2.5.5 Q4: What Is The Best Hair Brush To Use?
- 2.5.6 Q5: Is It Bad To Brush Wet Hair?
- 2.5.7 Q6: When Should I Change My Brush?
- 2.5.8 Q7: How To Clean A Wooden Brush?
- 2.5.9 Q8: How do I Recognize The Real Boar Bristles?
- 2.5.10 Q9: What Is The Best Brush For Fine Hair?
- 2.6 Conclusion:
What Is Tek Wooden Hair brush?
The Tek wooden hairbrush is a wooden hairbrush that is used for brushing the hair. It is a great choice for long hair and for also massaging the scalp. This wooden hairbrush is antistatic and helps in removing the Hair impurities.
When the time comes to get yourself a nice wooden hairbrush, its wider range can take you to a confusing state. So to reap the perks of such brush, it’s better to know the ones that are leading. However, the Tek Wooden hair brush generally stands out for their designs and shapes that let it reduce static and unsnarl your hair gently. So, with a smooth service of combing, you will be getting a pleasant massage with the brush. Having said that, it gets easier to get one for yourself once you know the top 5 tek wooden hair brushes that are winning the world. And to help you out more, below Best 5 tek wooden hair brush reviews are those brushes that managed to draw people’s attention for their quality.
Are Wooden Brushes Good for Your Hair?
There is no doubt that wooden brushes are definitely good for your hair. If you want to compare among different types of brushes, you will find the wooden brushes in the top position. We are going to highlighting some advantages of using wooden brushes below so that you will get the answer yourself.
Here Are The Top 5 Advantages to Use A Wooden Brush:
- A wooden brush distributes the natural outflowed oil from the scalp evenly and conditions the hair. It offers healthy and shiny hair.
- Wooden brushes generate no electric charge ever. Plastic or other materials can produce electric charge which causes static and frizzy hair. Wooden brushes never produce static and reduce frizz.
- The bristles of a wooden brush are soft and gentle to the hair. The bristles offer smoother glides during coming hair and detangle the hair gently; so that the chances of breaking down are too low!
- While brushing, wooden brush massages the scalp. This increases blood circulation, stimulates follicles bringing nutrients and promote hair growth. It also offers great relaxation!
- Bristles of the wooden brushes are widely spaced and they detangle your hair gently. So, wooden brushes are the best option for curly hair.
Here Is A List Of Top 5 Tek Wooden Hair Brush
1. Tek Small Paddle Hair Brush In Ash Wood
2 PureGLO Wooden Bristle Detangling Hairbrush
3. CHOSIN Natural Wooden Hair Brush
4. NIPOO Natural Wooden Paddle Hair Brush
5. Dovahlia Boar Bristle Hair Brush Set
Tek Wooden Hair Brush Table – 2020
1. Tek Small Paddle Hair Brush In Ash Wood – Tek Hair Brush
Growing your hair with the best tek wooden hair brush can simply be a mood lifter. So, it deserves to be with you since it cares for your hair a lot. Constructed with natural ash wood material, it has been hand finished and polish prior to linseed oil and beeswax. Its pins, coming 71 inches long rest in support of rubber. They are tapered and rounded so the brush will neither irritate your scalp nor it will tear any of your hair. The best part is that it will also help to increase blood circulation while promoting hair health. And it also ensures air vent to make it pneumatic and guarantee a gentle skin massage by having a missing pin practice.
- Promotes blood circulation.
- Takes care of healthy hair.
- Don’t tear hair strands.
- Moving the oil leaves the hair smooth and silky.
- Easy on hair.
- A little expensive.
2. PureGLO Detangling – Wooden Bristle Hair Brush
If gentle massage is what you want in your tek wooden hair brush, then this pureGLO can be a thumbs up buy. It comes with rounded bristles that don’t only provide a smooth combing but also offer targeted scalp stimulation. The more you will comb through your hair, the smoother you will feel the bristles. To add more, its polished and sandalwood bristles help detangle the hair easily. They also distribute the natural oil of your hair evenly down the shaft so it can leave a pleasant impression on your hair. However, the brush also possesses a cushion base for reduced breakage and better airflow. Not only that, but its sturdy ergonomic handle is also another thing to make it a great choice.
- Provides gentle massage.
- The bristles feel smooth on hair.
- Distribute the natural oil of your hair evenly.
- Offer reduced breakage and better airflow.
- The handle is durable.
- The brush has a pleasant smell.
- Short bristles can be incontinent.
3. CHOSIN Natural – Wooden Brush Hair
Hunting for a cheap yet chic option? If yes, then you must check out this tek wooden hair brush that you can get from CHOSIN. It offers almost everything that you usually look for in a brush. With beech fibered wood material, the pins of the brush have been made smartly. The brush also comprises of a very plain grain. As for its performance, its long wood rounded bristles are able to comb through your hair with ease. Starting from reducing the amount of hair frizz to oil distribution, it gives a pleasant vibe. No matter how much thick hair strands you got, it will do its job beautifully without tearing or breaking them. As it has been made of all the natural materials, it becomes a great option for people.
- Very reasonable in price.
- Looks elegant and simple.
- Massage the scalp gently.
- Distributes oil evenly.
- Little parts of the brush might break easily.
- Does not control the static.
4. NIPOO Natural Wooden Paddle Hair Brush – Wooden Brush Tek
If you wish to own a tek wooden hair brush that will offer on-the-go styling and untangling, then this natural wooden hair brush can be a great pick. It does not only give your hair shine and smooth look but also try to keep your hair in the pink. The brush also tends to distribute the natural oil of your hair so it can show its performance. However, it comes with bamboo bristles, so you will feel quite a lot safer and gentler than that of plastic ones. And as the gap of the bristles is wide, so it can be expected that they would not break any of your hair strands easily. Another perk of having this brush is that it features antifungal and antibacterial properties that further helps protect the hair from diseases and breakage.
- Offers hair healthiness.
- Combs the hair smoothly.
- Even oil distribution.
- Won’t tear hair strands for bigger bristle gap.
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- The shape of the brush might not be comfortable for many.
5. Dovahlia Boar Bristle Hair Brush Set
This is one of the hairbrushes that truly defines how a brush should act like. Not only for women, but the brand has designed it in such that even men can have it also. So, silken your hair, because this brush has been made for offering you a fine, sleek and chic hair. It’s even oil distribution right from the scalp to the end of hair tips is something that adds shine to the hair. Moreover, coming inset, you will also get a wooden comb that will help detangle your hair at first. Then after that, have the brush to massage your hair and see the magic. However, the only thing you need to know is that it has been basically made for thin hair, so people with thick hair might not prefer the product.
- For both men and women.
- The set comes with a brush and a comb.
- Durable and sturdy.
- Best for thin hair.
- Acts as a natural conditioner.
- Might not work well for thick hair.
FAQs: Wooden Hair Brushes
Q1: Why Should You Need A Switch To Wooden Hair Brush?
Ans: Wooden brushes are the best choice for both combing and brushing. Wooden brushes offer smooth glides, massage hair scalp, increase blood circulation, promote hair growth and provide many more advantages! The bristles are widely spaced and detangle hair easily. To make your hair healthy and shiny, you should use a wooden hairbrush regularly.
Q2: What Is The Difference Between Brushing And Combing?
Ans: Many of us don’t know the difference between combing and brushing. They think brushing and combing are the same in their meaning. The actual answer is, they are not the same!
Combing is a primary way of untangling the hair when the hair remains wet. It is actually done when the hair is fully tangled.
On the other hand, brushing is done after combing. After untangling the hair, brushing enhances blood circulation, stimulates the release of natural oils and stimulates hair growth.
Q3: Is It Better To Comb Or Brush Hair?
Ans: Both combing and brushing are important. The study says both combing and brushing have advantages; they have some downside too.
To detangle the tangled-wet-hair, combing is important because it is hard enough to brush. By combing hair, you will be able to detangle hair without the hair breakage. Brushing increase blood circulation, moisturize the hair and stimulates hair growth. So, after combing, brushing ensures healthy and shiny hair.
Q4: What Is The Best Hair Brush To Use?
Ans: It is very important to choose the perfect hairbrush. There are various types of wooden-hairbrush and all these are the best option for different hair textures. In this article, we picked up the best brushes for all hair types. If you have fine hair, Boar Bristle Brush is recommended.
Here are two best hair brushes you can use regularly- Tek Small Paddle Hair Brush In Ash Wood and, Pureglo Detangling- Wooden Bristle Hair Brush. We always give importance to the use of a paddle brush.
Q5: Is It Bad To Brush Wet Hair?
Ans: It is not bad to brush wet hair. To brush wet hair is good for hair growth. Actually, you should comb the wet hair instead of brushing. If you want to brush wet hair, you should be careful. Wet hair is fragile and can break if you pull down the hair too much. Comb or brush your hair with a wider tooth comb. A paddle brush is perfect for brushing wet hair. Using a hairdryer before combing or brushing is the best for your hair.
Some of the wooden brushes are not recommended to use wet hair. It may reduce the lifespan of the brush. So, make sure if your brush is suitable for wet hair or not.
Q6: When Should I Change My Brush?
Ans: Depending on the condition of a hairbrush, you should replace a hairbrush every 6 to 24 months. Some brushes last longer- more than 2 years! Using a hairbrush up to 2 years is recommended. The manufacturer sets the deadline of a hairbrush, check this… Sometimes, the bristle can be damaged. The round ball of the bristles may detached or break down or bend. In that case, replace the brush otherwise it will damage your hair scalps.
Q7: How To Clean A Wooden Brush?
Ans: Here are some steps you can follow to clean your wooden brush. The steps are the following:
- Remove the collected hair from the brush. Use a tool like a skewer, pen or comb. It is recommended to remove collected hair from the bristle every time you use the brush so that the brush last longer and look cleaner.
- The bristles collect dead skin, dust or other dirt from the scalps. You should clean these once or twice a month. Use shampoo or soap to clean it. To extend the lifespan of your brush, DO NOT SOAK the brush. Just scrub in the upward motion, and then rinse it. Then let the brush air dry. Don’t expose the brush under the sun to let it dry. It causes degrade natural bristles.
Q8: How do I Recognize The Real Boar Bristles?
Ans: Is it possible to recognize the real boar bristles? Yes… here are the following steps:
- Boar bristles are softer than any other bristles. Just try to feel the bristles. If you feel that the bristles are softer and packed together, then be confirmed that the bristles are real boar bristles.
- Look at the bristles closely. Boar bristles are thinner than nylon. If you find that diameter of the bristles is not the same, meaning, if you find thick bristles mixed with thin, then the bristles are not real boar bristles.
- Notice the bottom part of the bristles. If you see that the bottom part is denser than the upper part, then the bristles are real boar.
- The last option you can apply! Take some bristles and burn them. The real boar bristles react as human hair. Nylon bristles melt and smell of plastic. Do this carefully!
Q9: What Is The Best Brush For Fine Hair?
Ans: Real boar brush is the best option for fine hair. As the bristles are soft and flexible, they do no harm to the hair. So, for fine hair, choose a wooden hairbrush for your thin hair. There are many hot airbrushes for fine hair in the market. You can also pick any of them.
Before you get tek wooden hair brush for yourself, it is important to consider both your hairstyle and type since different wooden hairbrush is designed for different hair. And as you now know the benefits of such brushes and the best 5 that are leading, it will be now easy for you to decide and pick one for yourself.